Buffini & Company: Navigating Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated on 3/16/2021
The Peak Experience 2021: Duty of Care Statement
Buffini & Company considers the safety of all those onsite at The Peak Experience as our top priority. We’re facilitating measures that will ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions in all environments where in-person interaction takes place. Our Duty of Care is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance.
- Our event venue, The Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton property, released their CleanStay and EventReady programs that provide in-depth details on how they facilitate a safe, secure and healthy environment onsite for all participants and accommodations.
- Buffini & Company has hired a company to provide on-site rapid COVID testing upon arrival before registered attendees receive their registration materials on Monday, May 3rd and Tuesday, May 4th. Temperature checks will be conducted each morning of the event by this same company upon entry into the meeting space.
- Should screening reveal an elevated risk for an attendee, the person will be isolated immediately to prevent exposure to conference participants.
- COVID Waiver required to be signed before any attendee arrives. This states, but is not limited to, rapid COVID testing, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Masks will be required during any The Peak Experience agenda event, except when eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space provided by the Arizona Biltmore.
- Social distancing protocols will be set in place.
- In partnership with the Arizona Biltmore, we will be providing responsible food & beverage services, seating, appropriate signage and floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
- When possible, activities that can be held outside will be arranged, including synergy group lunches and evening events.
- The Peak Experience will be a handshake-free meeting. We recommend just waving to your fellow attendee to greet them.
- There is access to Abrazo Arizona Hospital, on-call doctor and medical services via the Arizona Biltmore. The closet Urgent Care is Banner Urgent Care and the closest hospital is Arizona Heart Hospital.
- Travel Information:
Updated on 2/26/2021
We were hopeful and optimistic to host a live in-person Master Class event this coming April, but due to circumstances out of our control, Buffini & Company has decided to cancel the Master Class Richmond event scheduled to take place on April 14-15, 2021.
We will still be hosting a Master Class Virtual event taking place online March 11, 2021, and look forward to the opportunity to bring you this incredible content via a safe, online platform.
If you were registered for the Richmond in-person event, please look out for an email from us regarding your registration and options for ticket transfer to the virtual event and partial or full refunds. If you had booked your hotel reservation through the official Master Class reservation link, your reservation has been cancelled and you will receive an email.
We appreciate your understanding during these challenging times and are grateful for the opportunity to bring this impactful content to you within the safety of your home or office at a virtual Master Class. Please contact Client Care via Live Chat on our website, email at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-945-3485 x1 with questions.
Updated on 1/18/2021
We were hopeful and optimistic to host live events in February and March, but due to circumstances out of our control, Buffini & Company has decided to cancel the Master Class 2021 events scheduled to take place in Dallas, TX on February 8-9 and Seattle, WA on March 11-12.
Although these particular in-person Master Class events have unfortunately been cancelled, we are glad to announce that we will be hosting a Master Class Virtual event taking place online March 11, 2021. For more information on this event and how to register visit buffiniandcompany.com/mcvirtual.
If you were registered for the Dallas or Seattle events, please look out for an email from us regarding your options on transferring to the virtual event or cancelling and receiving a refund. If you had booked your hotel reservation through the official Master Class reservation link, your reservation has been cancelled and you will receive an email.
We appreciate your understanding during these challenging times, and are grateful for the opportunity to bring this impactful content to you within the safety of your home office. Please contact Client Care via Live Chat on our website, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1-800-945-3485 x1 with questions.
Updated on 8/12/2020
We were hopeful to host more than 600 people at The Peak Experience, September 27 to 30, 2020, but sadly that won’t be possible. We take the safety of our Members and staff very seriously and based on local and CDC guidelines, we have decided to cancel this event.
We are proud to announce that The Peak Experience 2021 will take place May 3 to 6, 2021 at the Arizona Biltmore.
Members that had registered for this year’s fall event, will have their registration transferred from The Peak Experience 2020 to The Peak Experience 2021. This way, attendees will retain the same seating order for a great speaker line-up.
Registered attendees who had booked their hotel reservation through the official Peak Experience 2020 reservation link, will have their reservations cancelled and will receive a separate email that confirms this information.
If you have questions, please contact our Community team email at email@example.com.
We know how impactful this event is and how much we all need inspiration and motivation right now. We will continue to support everyone through Buffini Bonus Resources.
Updated on 7/30/2020
Due to circumstances out of our control, Buffini & Company has decided to cancel the Master Class event in Phoenix, Arizona on October 19-20.
Although we had to unfortunately cancel our Phoenix Master Class, you can still remain connected to Brian’s inspirational content through our Buffini Bonus Resources. These highlight topical podcasts, resources, programs and special offers on proven solutions.
Updated on 6/24/2020
Due to circumstances out of our control, Buffini & Company has decided to cancel our Master Class events in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & Toronto, Canada.
In order to remain connected, please check out our Buffini Bonus Resources that highlight topical podcasts, resources, programs and special offers on proven solutions.
We were expecting to host more than 3,000 people at our annual MasterMind Summit in August, but sadly that won’t be possible. The San Diego Convention Center has canceled all of their large upcoming events, including MasterMind Summit 2020 that was scheduled for August 2 – 4, 2020.
We are proud to announce that MasterMind Summit 2021 will take place on August 8 – 10, 2021 at the San Diego Convention Center.
If you are already registered for this year, we will simply transfer your registration (including any additional tickets you may have purchased) from MasterMind Summit 2020 to MasterMind Summit 2021. This way, current attendees will retain the best seats for the same great speaker line-up.
If you had booked your MasterMind Summit 2020 hotel reservation through the official MasterMind Summit reservation link, your reservation has been canceled and you will receive an email.
If you have questions, please contact Client Care at 1-800-945-3485 x1. We know how impactful this event is and how much we all need inspiration and motivation right now.
We will continue to support everyone through Buffini Bonus Resources including The Brian Buffini Show, Facebook Live and amplifying our content with programs like the 5 Circle Fit Challenge.
We regret to inform you that Master Class Providence, Rhode Island scheduled for September 9-10, 2020 has been cancelled. We have been notified by the Rhode Island Convention Center that the space we rented to hold the event has been repurposed to assist with the pandemic and will not be remolded back into a meeting space until after November 2020.
In the meantime, we’ve created free content to and keep you informed, inspired and productive during these unprecedented times. Buffini Bonus Resources highlights topical podcasts, resources and advice on how to navigate the real estate industry during these unprecedented times.
We will continue to provide updates from Buffini & Company on this page as we monitor the situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Buffini and Company, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our community including our Members and Servant Leaders. We made the difficult and necessary decision to postpone The Peak Experience events originally scheduled for spring 2020.
We are pleased to announce the new dates of September 27 – 30, 2020 with a few updates.
- Week 1 and Week 2 will be merged into one event.
- The event will be at the Omni La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, CA in the newly constructed Costa de la Luna ballroom.
- Sunday, September 27 is the “Welcome Mixer” where you can connect with other attendees and pick-up your name badge.
- Hotel reservations that were booked for the spring event through the official The Peak Experience registration link have been cancelled. If you have additional travel and lodging reservations, please don’t forget to cancel them.
If you are registered for Spring 2020, our Community team will connect with you in May to learn if you will join us in September or if we will be opening up your seat to someone else.
Please save the dates in your calendar. Until then, stay well and be well.
Updated on 3/16/2020: Important Update from Buffini & Company
While we have no known cases of coronavirus at Buffini & Company, we have taken steps as a company to ensure we stay ahead of this virus and protect the health of our team.
Fortunately, over the past few years we have invested in our company’s infrastructure to prepare us for times like this. Buffini & Company staff are currently working remotely which allows us to continue to serve you, and at the same time, protect our staff.
While we’re confident in the system and process we have set up, we do understand that there may be some challenges. If you do experience any challenges please contact Client Care and we’ll make sure we take care of you.
We are creating and developing more content and information to help you to continue to serve your customers and navigate this season. So keep an eye on your inbox for details on podcasts, Facebook Live sessions, and other timely and relevant information coming your way soon.
Updated on 3/12/2020
Buffini & Company takes the safety of our clients and staff seriously. Based on the recommendations issued by the CDC, we have cancelled our Master Class events in Northern Virginia and Northern California.
In the short term, we’re looking at various broadcasts, podcasts and messages to provide additional live updates and serve you in your business. Watch your inbox for details coming soon.
At this time, all other events are moving forward as planned. We will continue to provide updates from Buffini & Company on this page as we monitor the situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19).